Ocean 300 updates:
We are excited to have come such a long way in a short space. What began as a target to sail 300 people on a Sea Voyage to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch in the North Pacific Ocean, has transpired into setting up a not-for profit organization in New Zealand and adding to the awareness of plastic waste and its affect on the environment particularly the ocean.
The Sea Voyage to the North Pacific Ocean
300 participants and crew will sail in September of 2011 to the most remote regions of the Ocean. One common denominator to be seen are tracks of plastic criss-crossing for miles as seen by a friend who chartered a plane to witness the site last year. Some reports state these floating plastic islands to be twice the size of Texas and 300 metres deep.
With the plastic continent affecting the ocean, marine life and the Albatross colonies, is now the time make a difference? At last count, scientists discovered the volume of plastic in this area of the Pacific was six times that of Krill! Fish that eat the Krill size pieces of plastic are dying and the other larger animals such as Albatross mistake the larger objects as food.
WHAT CONTRIBUTION CAN YOU BE?
As a passenger of Ocean 300 you are required to:
• Complete the application form on the website www.ocean300.com . Gary will be screening the applications and you will be contacted if successful
• Practice activating the energy of Molecular De-manifestation and De-molecular Manifestation. This is a requirement to invite the molecular structure of plastic to change.
• Raise funds for your Boarding Pass – fact sheet coming soon.
• Gary will be gifting classes during the Sea Voyage – how did we get so lucky?
We invite you to:
• Facilitate Molecular De-manifestation and De-molecular Manifestation (MD & DM) workshops in your community – Information on how to run this workshop coming soon. Gary has asked that all money raised go to Ocean 300 otherwise these workshops be taught for FREE.
• Let us know your MD &DM workshop dates and we will happily advertise on Facebook and the Ocean 300 website.
• Volunteer to be the MD & DM Key contact person for your state or country.
Volunteers are required on the following committees of Ocean 300:
• Communications & Media (key contact: Diva Diaz)
• IT (key contact: Stephen Outram)
• Pacific Project (key contact: Vanitha Subramaniam)
• Fundraising (key contact: Sharon Gibson)
Do you know if you have connections that can assist with Sea Vessels?
If you require further information or have any questions, or have information – please contact us:
Vanitha Subramaniam +64 21 650 705; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Gibson +64 21 244 2811; email@example.com