I thought I was running late and pull into the carpark at the same time as Dr Dain Heer. He yells out to me “I love you Juzzy”as he rushes ahead.
I have this overwhelming gratitude. I notice the big huge tree at the entrance to the conference centre, it’s huge strong roots and the leaves that seem to wave at me. The lake opposite is like a postcard, tranquil , still, it is already 30C and beautiful clear skies and think to myself wow how does it get any better than this?
I friggen love my job! Seriously I am so lucky to work with the most phenomenal people. Simone ( The world wide co-ordinator of Access) is walking ahead and every cell of my body is in gratitude for both of them and the amazing team and people I get to play with.
See, before taking classes I didn’t even know how to say those words. I love you . They where so hard, i didn’t like anyone touching me. I was closed off, wouldn’t let anyone in and found it so hard to receive those words. I thought I was screwed up in relationships. I didn’t know it was possible that you could work from anywhere and create what ever you want. I was totally a member of the ” beat myself up club”, judged the hell out of myself and was unhappy.
Now, as I smile walking into Dain’s ESB class I think to myself, how things have changed.
Im actually starting to like my body, I work from anywhere in the world, getting happier and in a kind and caring relationship.
Here are the top 10 things I have learnt from working with Access Consciousness
- Trust you no matter what. Trust you no matter what. You know! Have your own back! It is not arrogant to back yourself. But if you are not your own biggest fan, who will be?
- Ask questions. If you are stuck ask questions. It is one of the most liberating things ever. “What is right about this that I am not getting? What can I change here? What is it going to take to create this? Questions stop you from going down that rabbit hole.
- Nature can contribute to you. Nature can contribute to you. If you listen. Everything is energy, plants , trees, ocean and rocks. If you are feeling down get in nature #ilovenature
- Listen to your body. Listen to your body and get out of judgment. If you want a wine or chocolate- have it, but enjoy it .The worse you can do is eating or drinking in judgment.
- Stop beating yourself up! Stop beating yourself up!Really what is the point. Does it serve you to being mean to you?
- You can create anything. You can create anything in your life. If you believe it.
- Life is meant to be fun. Life is meant to be fun and not hard work! – My favorite quote from Gary Douglas “What if the purpose of life was to have fun. You having any yet? Stuck how to do this- Play the Pollyanna “glad game.”
- The good things keep on getting better. Life isn’t perfect but if you have gratitude for all of it, the good things keep on getting better. When you have gratitude it is hard to feel sad.
- Be You! Be You! What if your everything you thought was wrong about you is your strongness? as Dr Dain Heer Author of Being You , Changing the World says. I have spent too much of my life trying to fit in and hide what I thought where my weaknesses. You are enough!
- Smiling at a stranger can make their day!
- Say I love you. Don’t wait till tomorrow to say I love you.
Okay there are 11 – Im a humanoid 😉